Where to find your Zapier Integration Token
Zapier is an integration platform that allows you to integrate your course website with many other applications, see the supported list of applications here.
For example, you can automatically enroll students in a course if they pay via an external payment gateway. Or you can add new students to your email welcome sequence on Mailchimp, you can add an entry to a Google Sheet after an order, and much more.
How to get your Zapier Integration Token:
1. Log into your OnlineCourseHost account.
2. Go to Admin, click on Settings, and then Integrations.
3. Scroll down to Zapier Integrations.
4. Click on Activate and copy the token for your Zapier Integration.
5. Once the token is copied, paste it into the Zapier authentication request as shown in the screenshot below. You can refer to this link for steps on where to paste your Zapier token.
6. And then click on Yes, continue.
Please see our related article on how to create a Zapier Integration (Zap) on OnlineCourseHost.com